Located at 200 Prospect Road, Exhibition Park is located just 15 minutes from downtown Halifax and less than 2 minutes from Bayers Lake Business Park enroute to scenic Peggy's Cove.
Dartmouth or Halifax
| || |
Via Armdale Rotary
Proceed to Armdale rotary, exit onto the St. Margaret's Bay Road.
Follow this through until making a left onto Prospect Road.
Exhibition park is a short way up this road on your left.
Via Bedford Highway/MacKay Bridge
- Proceed to the Joseph Howe Drive exit off the MacKay Bridge or Bedford Highway.
- Follow Joseph Howe Drive until you come to the exit for HIghway 102 and turn right.
- Take Exit 2B and follow the Peggy's Cove Road sign onto Prospect Road.
- Exit on your left to Exhibition Park.
View Google map »
for lateuse (JPG - 63kb)
Halifax Stanfield International Airport or Annapolis Valley
| || |
- Travel towards Halifax on the Bicentennial Highway (Hwy 102).
- Take the Peggy's Cove Exit(2B),
- which will lead you onto Prospect Road.
- Exhibition park is a short way up on the left.
Provincial Highways 103, 101 and 102 all enter Halifax and connect you to the TransCanada Highway as well as Eastern United States. Please refer to the Provincial Nova Scotia map or for your convenience, you can download the map for later use.
Halifax Stanfield International Airport
The Halifax Stanfield International Airport is Atlantic Canada's centre for domestic, regional and international flight service and has been recently recognized by the International Air Transport Association as "number one in the world in the service delivery category (15 million passengers or less). With over 600 flights a week, you can travel by air to Halifax on direct flights from most Canadian cities, along with Boston, Newark, Detroit, Bangor, and overseas via London, Frankfurt, Munich and Amsterdam.
Conveniently located 30 minutes from downtown Halifax, the Airport offers limosine, car rental companies, taxi and shuttle bus services to transport you to your accommodations.
VIA Rail Canada
VIA Rail Canada offers trans-continental connection with Western Canadian cities, and some U.S. destinations.